Planning for a stage presentation with heavy avatar load
In preparing for a stage presentation of The Two Gentlemen of Verona Ada Radius of the Avatar Repertory Theater worked with Ilan Tochner, CEO of Kitely, to prepare the virtual space for handling a maximum number of avatars. Here are the recommendations they developed.
A scene from
The Two Gentlemen of Verona
- Avatar Repertory Theater presents "The Two Gentlemen of Verona" to celebrate OSCC 2016
- www.avatarrepertorytheater.org is a project of www.newmediaarts.org
- (More after the break, scroll down!)
Metaverse events, current and upcoming
- NEW: Infinite Metaverse Alliance, organization for the metaverse.
- Cybalounge updated: now with voice!
- OSCC presentation videos available
- CRASH! Site, the musical under development by people like us
- Mal Burns: Inworld Review
- Try a browser-based virtual world
- Selby's daily news collection: Virtual worlds are real
- Virtual Outworlding news collection
- Events on the Hypergrid: HYPEvents
- Entertainment on the Hypergrid
- HYPERGRID EVENTS
- Destination guide: OpenSimWorld
- Opensim AAM Virtual Performers
- Sign of the Kite
- WELCOME TO SEANCHAI LIBRARIES
- Virtual world G+ communities: Communities virtual worlds G+
- In a virtual world, your deodorant never fails.